Volunteer for Children Today – We need you!
To help us with our fundraising we need volunteers to help with a range of activities including office admin, research or assisting at one of our events across the North West.
Your time is valuable to us and just a few hours can make a difference.
As a volunteer for Children Today you will:
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Meet inspiring people
- Be part of a team
- Improve the lives of children and young people with disabilities
There are many reasons why people are motivated to volunteer for Children Today:
- Students – course placement or work experience
- Between jobs – a couple of months to spare before starting a new job
- Retirement – making good use of years of expertise
- Special interest/skill – can make a valuable contribution to our work
- Spare time – a few hours a week to get involved in something different and rewarding
Whatever your reason is, we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to volunteer please call us on 01244 335622.