Volunteer for Children Today – We need you!
To help us with our fundraising we need volunteers to help with a range of activities including office admin, research or assisting at one of our events.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our Bolton charity shop and also to help at a ‘Meet the Superheroes event’ in Broughton, Chester on Saturday July 15th.
Your time is valuable to us and just a few hours can make a difference.
As a volunteer for Children Today you will:
- Gain experience and learn new skills
- Meet inspiring people
- Be part of a team
- Improve the lives of children and young people with disabilities
There are many reasons why people are motivated to volunteer for Children Today:
- Students – course placement or work experience
- Between jobs – a couple of months to spare before starting a new job
- Retirement – making good use of years of expertise
- Special interest/skill – can make a valuable contribution to our work
- Spare time – a few hours a week to get involved in something different and rewarding
Whatever your reason is, we would love to hear from you!
If you would volunteer please call us on 01244 335622.