10,000 ft Tandem Skydive
Various dates available
When/where: Various dates and locations throughout 2020 and 2021 available. Please contact us on the number below to check availability of your preferred dates/locations.
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet – the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go – falling forward into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start free-falling at over 120mph!
Then imagine the peace and quiet as the canopy opens, the steering toggles come down either side of you and you begin a tranquil parachute descent from a mile up in the air, steering yourself back down to the centre of the drop zone below.
Stop imagining, and register to take part today and raise funds for Children Today…
Tandem Skydive – register now! Or call us on 01244 335622 to register.
Here’s what the skydive involves:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 feet – just like the professionals
- Free-fall down to 5,000 feet – falling through the air at 120 mph!
- Ride the parachute down to the ground – we teach you how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a ‘two-mile high’ Tandem Skydive!
All you have to do is raise £395 in aid of Children Today Charitable Trust by asking your friends and colleagues to sponsor you. We’ll be happy to help support you in your fundraising efforts with sponsorship forms and fundraising tips.
What else do I need to know?
- For a tandem skydive you must be at least 16 years old and be under 15 stone in weight. (Please note some centres have lower weight limits – please contact the centre for details).
- Those under the age of 18 will need the medical form signed by a parent or guardian; those with a medical condition will need it signed by their doctor.
- The principal medical restrictions are diabetes, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma.
- You will be required to sign a medical form before your jump declaring your fitness to take part – this will be sent to you upon receipt of your online booking but is also available on request.
- A £70 booking deposit is required when you book online, this can be deducted from the minimum sponsorship that you raise.
For an information pack and full Ts & Cs please contact us on 01244 335622 or email email@example.com.