Digital marketing apprentice – Children Today Charitable Trust
Salary: £10, 400 per annum
18 months, full time (35 hours per week, Monday – Thursday office-based, Friday work from home with remote support))
Children Today Charitable Trust has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant apprentice. This is a the perfect opportunity for someone looking to start their career in digital marketing.
This exciting and rewarding role will provide vital support in assisting Children Today’s communications manager and fundraising team, helping to deliver key messages about our services, fundraising events and activities, and news to donors, beneficiaries, volunteers, and supporters.
You will work closely with the communications manager and fundraisers to support the charity in delivering its marketing and fundraising objectives, helping to change young lives for the better.
This role will provide opportunities to learn, grow and develop your existing marketing skills amongst a friendly and nurturing team of passionate individuals. Key responsibilities will include:
- Create social media content and scheduling posts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (reactive and proactive).
- Growing social media following.
- Social media reporting.
- Social media advertising ad hoc.
- E-news creation, scheduling, and reporting.
- Google Ads management.
- Google Analytics reporting.
- Website updates – updating case studies, homepage sliders, news stories.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Support with direct mail campaigns and appeals.
- Fundraising events support – listings, administration.
- Updating CRM system accordingly and other tasks as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get?
The candidate will follow a Level 3 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a standard in Marketing Assistant. This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 2 Functional Skill in the relevant subject.
Interviews to take place in August
Posted on: 4 July 2023
Closing date: Friday 1st September