Since Children Today was founded in 1994, we are very proud to have partnered with a number of different companies who have helped us raise vital funds for children and young people with disabilities across the UK.
We know companies choose to give to charity in different ways – whether it’s through payroll giving, a Charity of the Year partnership, engaging with employees through event volunteering opportunities or something completely different. This is why we have a dedicated Corporate Fundraiser who will work closely with your company to create a tailored corporate partnership package for you as well as a marketing team on hand to support and promote your activities.
Benefits of a Corporate Partnership with Children Today include:
- Your fundraising will have a long-term impact on the families you support.
- We can promote your fundraising activities to our supporters through our marketing materials.
- We can become a vital part of your CSR strategy.
- We can ring-fence funding to support children in your local area.
- Volunteering opportunities for your employees.
- We can provide case studies, where appropriate, to engage with your employees and stakeholders to show the tangible results of your fundraising.
If you’d like to talk to us to find out more about our charity and chat about possible ways of supporting us, call us on 01244 335622 or email Samantha@childrentoday.org.uk.