We’re not always able to offer full funding for equipment, especially for high-value items. So, we always aim to do everything we can to enable applicants to get the equipment they need as quickly as possible.
This might mean helping find other fundraising opportunities from applying to other charitable trusts, approaching local businesses and other groups on your behalf or even supporting you with your own fundraising activities.
This is why our fundraising team is on hand to help support you every step of the way! Our fundraisers can:
- Help you set up a donation page;
- Contact local businesses and community groups;
- Offer you advice and support if you want to do your own fundraising i.e. sponsored skydive, cake bakes, pub quiz etc;
- Provide information on other charities and trusts you can apply to;
- Support you with communicating your story and any fundraising activities, from contacting local media to giving you guidance on getting the most out of social media.
To find out more about how our fundraising team can help support and guide you and give you lots of useful tips, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.